Cort AF30 Acoustic Amplifer
The 30w output power is more than enough for practice applications and ideal for small venue performances such as church settings and small clubs.
– The AF30’s combination of the single 8” woofer with a single tweeter provides a balanced sound for firm punchy lows with clear and defined highs.
– The 4-band equalizer features carefully selected frequency bands (70, 400, 800, 10K) that are ideal to bring the natural character of your acoustic guitar while providing a wide range of sounds and tonal character.
– The onboard Digital Signal Processor chip provides chorus, delay and chorus + delay effects to add spatial dimension to your acoustic-electric sounds. The type of effect and the level of each effect can easily be controlled with the rotary knobs. The effect can also be switched on and off with the push switch.
– Feedback can be a problem with acoustic instruments. With the notch control, you can eliminate the unwanted feedback by engaging the notch switch and using the knob to select the frequency causing the feedback.
– The AF30 provides superb flexibility and versatility with in-out jacks to extend the range of the amplifier and your instrument. With pro-level XLR input, auxiliary in for CD players or MP3 players, headphone out and preamp out to connect to mixing consoles and PA systems, the AF30 can cover virtually any application – from practice sessions to large venue concerts.
– The AF30’s tilt-back cabinet design has two angles for the most optimum sound projection depending on the playing situation. The straight angle is typically used for projecting to an audience while tilt-back is for monitoring the performer’s sound.