The Mooer MEP-REPRO Reecho Pro is a compact dual effects pedal housing 6 delay effects and Tap Tempo function, which makes adjusting the delay time much more easier.
From clean digital delay to psychedelic Galaxy Delay, the Reecho Pro provides different musical styles with different delay choices. Moreover, the pedal includes three additional effects which can be added to the delay effects. Reecho Pro has separated dry and wet level control. It also equipped with high cut and low cut control, PINGPONG function, Loop function, stereo input and stereo output and a preset saving function.
The Reecho Pro features six different delay effects:
- Digital Delay: Clean and clear digital delay
- Galaxy Delay: Cut off the sound head of the effect tone, giving you an outer-space-like tone.
- Analogy Delay: Warm, smooth analog delay.
- Real Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated in the real environment.
- Tape Echo Delay: Simulate effects generated by the old tape delay machine.
- Tube Echo Delay: Tube-like sweet sounding effect.
As well as three additional effects to combine with the delay effect:
- Mod: Add chorus effect on the delay
- Dynamic: Add dynamic to the delay
- Reverse: Simulate the sound of a reversed tape
- New algorithm, new technology, overall tone improvement.
- 6 delay effects with three additional effects to add to the delay
- Loop recording function: 20 seconds recording time with no maximum overdub limits. The pedal is equipped with two footswitches, which make recording an easy task.
- DRY and WET Knob: DRY knob controls the volume of the guitar sound and the WET knob controls the volume of the delay effect.
- HI CUT and LOW CUT Knob: These two knobs control the high and low frequency of the delay effect.
- Stereo input, Stereo output and P.PONG function: Reecho Pro is equipped with Stereo input and Stereo output and P.PONG function, which can make the delay effect generated back and forth in two channels and therefore create a much wider stereo sound.
- Trail ON/OFF function: Trail ON is the Buffer Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be held even if you turn off the delay effect. Trail Off is the True Bypass mode in which the delay effect will be immediately stopped when you turn off the delay effect.
- Tone saving: To save your tone, simply press down two footswitches together and hold for 3 seconds or longer. To use your saved tone, simply press down two footswitches together again.
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4″ mono jack (impedance 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4″ mono jack x2 (impedance 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 106 x 96 x 53 mm
- Weight: 400g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)