Presonus AudioBox iOne USB & iPad Audio Interface w/ Studio One Artist DAW & Studio Magic
An excellent choices for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters, the USB 2.0 bus-powered AudioBox iOne provides high-quality audio I/O for Mac®, PC, and Apple iPad®. This compact, ruggedly built interface offers high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers, record 24-bit audio at up to 96 kHz, and include powerful, easy-to-use Studio One® Artist DAW for Mac and Windows and Capture™ Duo recording software for iPad.
Like all PreSonus interfaces and digital mixers, the AudioBox iOne comes with their award-winning, all-muscle, no-bloat Studio One® Artist recording and production software for Mac® and Windows®. Studio One is incredibly easy to use thanks to its clear, straightforward, single-window design and powerful file browser with extensive use of drag-and-drop. As a result, you can record your inspirations quickly, without getting distracted by the tools. Tasks that would require multiple steps in other DAWs can be done in just one or two steps with Studio One. In addition, Studio One Artist includes a wealth of professional-quality plug-ins, virtual instruments, sounds, and loops. If you want even more, there’s a low-cost upgrade path to Studio One Producer and Professional.
Studio One Artist is excellent for Mac and Windows but you probably want to record on your iPad too. That’s why PreSonus created free Capture™ Duo two-track recording software for iPad. Based on PreSonus’ Capture live-recording software for StudioLive mixers, Capture Duo lets you record two stereo tracks using the AudioBox iOne or any other iPad interface that supports Core Audio for iPad, including the iPad’s built-in mic. Because it’s preconfigured for the AudioBox i series interfaces, which are class-compliant for the iPad (so they don’t need drivers), you simply connect the AudioBox iOne to your iPad, launch Capture Duo, and you’re ready to record. If two tracks isn’t enough, no worries! Just go to the App Store and purchase the low-cost, multitrack Capture for iPad. With Capture for iPad, you can record up to 32 tracks with 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity.
PreSonus designed AudioBox iOne to excel as a mobile interface, so they built it to take a serious pounding and remain completely reliable. They’re built like small tanks, with a metal chassis and knobs/jacks secured directly to the enclosure to reduce strain on the internal circuit board. So toss the AudioBox iOne or iTwo in your backpack or laptop bag and take it along! Wherever your travels take you, your AudioBox i-series interface will be ready to perform.
This product now includes the Studio Magic bundle. This suite of plug-ins, valued at over $1000 USD, adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects (Lexicon, Brainworx, Arturia and more), each plug-in brings a different flavour to your songs and mixes.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main line-level outputs
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (iOne: fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button; iTwo: variable mix via Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad®
- Nimbit® Free account to distribute and sell your music
- Includes Studio Magic plug-in suite