The latest generation “Tassie Devil” from the Wild Dog family is both practical and cost effective whilst offering the same monstrous bass tone as its larger siblings.
Many small stomp boxes tend to move around during a performance. Despite the Tassie Devil’s petite proportions, it is very stable thanks to its stepped design and special non-slip feet.
- Black Australian stainless steel powder coated body
- Salvaged Australian timber tone cap
- Laser cut Wild Dog logo
- Laser etched Wild Dog face plate
- Non slip rubber feet
- Black Neoprene protective sock
- Huge sound
- Hand made in Byron Bay, Australia
- Length 14cm – Width 13cm – Height 3.7cm
- Weight 0.5kg